2018 is the eleventh annual flexographic product quality exhibition activity held by the Flexography branch of China Printing Technology Association every two years. The event was strongly supported by Jiangsu loment limited and was named "the Australian Cup".
It is committed to the development and production of a full range of printing equipment. In the hope of organizing the "Orient Cup" quality evaluation activities jointly with the China India Association for soft printing, we should try to change people's preconceptions about the offset printing and intaglio printing in the light of the problems in the soft market, and make people more rational, popular and green printing. In the crowd, we should popularize and improve the technology of flexographic plate making and promote the development of flexographic printing, in order to promote the popularization and development of green printing in China.
This activity is aimed at the whole country, which aims to promote the wide exchange of China's soft printing technology and technology, to make up for a long time, promote each other, improve together, and promote the development of equipment, equipment and materials in the chain of flexible printing industry, so as to further promote the development of China's flexo printing industry and the promotion of product quality.
The product evaluation method of this quality exhibition is as follows:
First, the exhibits will be selected according to the corrugated cardboard boxes, cardboard boxes pre printed, paper and adhesive, non absorbent materials and student internship.
Two. The sending and evaluation printing should be an uncut coil material, and the samples sent must be five consecutive samples in different columns. If there is any difficulty, repeat printing must be longer than three consecutive sheets.
Three, the standards of this review are awarded by experts according to the complexity of the evaluation products and the level of production, and then the quality award, the outstanding award and the masterpiece award are awarded on the basis of the comprehensive score. The best prize is 10% of the total, 15% of the excellent and 25% of the best. The award-winning products will be awarded and displayed at the twelfth annual meeting of the flexo branch in 2018. It will also participate in the future exhibition, and will also be published in the Chinese print magazine.
Four, the complexity of the printing parts is determined according to the following items: A and printing precision requirements; B, the complexity of printing process; advanced products of C, new technology and new technology; D, fine degree required; E, tonal range; F, detectable degree of defects.
Five, the printing level of printed parts is determined according to the following items: A, printing precision; B, ink cover; C, graphic definition; D, dot blooming degree; E, ink color consistency; F, difficulty increase value.
Six. The samples are printed after July 2016, and each sample is sent to 5 pieces. The samples were sent to the China India Association flexography sub committee with the deadline of July 31, 2018.
Jiangsu Orient Printing Equipment Co.,Ltd
Address:No.1 Banziqiao Road,Gaogang district,Taizhou, Jiangsu Province,China